Thursday, March 12, 2009

Village-Town-Metro.City

As i told u earlier my childhud,college were spent in that God gifted village.Its a bad time (2006) as i felt wen we(family) left that village & entered in a small town......2 me i miss som frndz tats al the same farms,river...life was goin on its path.A drastic change(nothing but my job ) that pulled me 4m tat town.................here i am in tis Metro.city CHENNAI(2008/09) .Wel i'll say how i felt wen i faced chennai...........my views may b diffr 4m others 2 me its difficult 2 survive i tink so... no,no..chennaities made me 2 tink....

4 comments:

  1. Nice Imagination! Yes. I mean "first rain angel". I dont know Is there any equivalent word in Tamil?

    Make us soak with your writings, not to catch Cold (!).

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anbu!i tink it'll b "Mudhal Mazhai Devathai" (Tamil lovers excuse)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess, Mazhai kala Devathai could be better one..! Always Devathai comes after a incident, here incident is rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankx Mr.Thiruvalluvar

    ReplyDelete